Posts Tagged ‘happy’
I got my first blog award!!!!
“Holla, What What!!” (as my 4 year old says)
And the best part is, it is from one of my most favoritest blogs!!!!
Not only is Angie over at Kneady Sweetie the giver of this awesome-ness, but she is a genius in the kitchen. Please, please, please check her out….and her blog
On to the rules……
Now I have to share 7 things about muah……..
- My idea of a perfect day is hermit-ing at the house (staying home). BBQ, booze..I mean ice tea and water, pool, and good TV is all I need. I am a simple girl.
- I love to watch hockey and MMA. Thats it….I get WAY to board with other sports.
- I absolutely HATE to work out. I come up with every excuse imaginable to not work out….unless it is boxing. I love to box. (wow 2 and 3 make me sound violent)
- My husband and I met on a blind date (I tried to back out of it…long story), got engaged 1 month later and got married 6 moths later…..and are still together (9 years)
- I would love a basset hound puppy, and am working on the hubby everyday for one. If anyone wants to send me one I wont be mad. I would name him Frank or Charlie.
- I am a clean freak!!! If you come to my house, you will most likely find me following behind you cleaning. I am so Monica from Friends (with the vacuum cleaner for the vacuum cleaner). Drives my family crazy
- I have the best Mom and sister out there! The three of us have been thru a lot together. Love you guys.
- Since 7 was more of a shout out, Ill give you one more. I hate to shop but love new things. I hate crowds and on-line shopping makes me tired.
There you have it….now you personally know me
Here are 15 other blogs that I am OBSESSED with….I check these blogs out daily…sometimes twice…I am a bit of a stalker….j/k no restraining orders please
- The Farmers Wife
- In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Diet Hood
- Como Water
- Ravie Nom Noms
- Stephs Bite by Bite
- Bake at 350
- Flour Dusted
- Our Eyes Eat First
- How Sweet it is
- Wilde in the Kitchen
- Our Best Bites
- Deelicious Sweets
- Gingerbread Bagels
- 1 Fine Cookie
There are sooooo many more that I
stalk visit. My family thinks my computer is glued to me sometimes
This is what makes me happy…. (other than my family, of course )
Everything is going to be ok…..at least until it is gone
What makes you happy?