Posts Tagged ‘apple’
So after the Peanut Butter Oatmeal Pancakes, that were a huge hit here, the creativity juices kept going.
Every time I go to the store I make it a point to go down the baking isle. I will always try to buy something new. These were my new purchase this week. I will defiantly be purchasing more. The possibilities are endless.
Here is your line up……..
Apple Cinnamon Chip Pancakes
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup quick oats
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 apple shredded (about 1 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup cinnamon chips
- Preheat your griddle or pan (I preheated mine to 300)
- Slice apples and remove core.
- Using a fine grater, grate apples
- Add your honey, eggs, vanilla and milk and mix until the milk is incorporated.
- In a large bowl combine your dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, oats and salt). Gently stir until combine.
- Add your apple mix to your dry flour mix and stir until fully incorporated. You may need to ad a bit more milk until desired consistency.
- Stir in your cinnamon chips
- Butter (or oil) your griddle and pour about 1/3 cup of batter on to griddle.
- Cook until bubbles start to form and flip. Cook for about 2 more min. Remove.
- Serve with syrup and enjoy.