What better to complement the wonderful Italian Ranch Chicken Burger?
…. Ranch Smashed Potatoes of course!
First, boil your potatoes (I like to use baby potatoes) until fork tender.
Drain and place on a foil lined, oiled baking pan
Using a potato masher, fork or heavy can…smash the potatoes.
Brush with butter and sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper and ranch powder.
Bake , let cool and chow down.
Ranch Smashed Potatoes
Adapted from Pioneer Woman
- 1 lb bag baby potatoes
- ½ Tbsp pepper
- ¼ Tbsp salt
- 1 ½ Tbsp Ranch Powder
- ¼ Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Stick butter, melted
- 2-3 Tbsp. Olive oil for drizzling
- Pre-heat oven to 450.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Toss in Potatoes and cook until fork tender. Remove from heat and drain.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and drizzle with olive oil. Place potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet. Using a fork, potato smasher or heavy can smash the potatoes.
- Brush each potato with melted butter. Sprinkle with pepper, salt, garlic powder and Ranch Powder.
- Pop in oven and bake for 20-25 min.
- Remove and let cool a few min. (about 4-5) and gobble up.