This morning I woke up and was just not feeling so hot.
My body quickly reminds me I am no longer in my 20s.
The kids were starving, the hubs was wondering around the kitchen.
So I just grabbed a bunch of stuff I knew everyone would enjoy, tossed it all in a bowl and cooked it.
Lucky for them it all made sense.
We even got to use some of the Salted Buttermilk Carmel instead of syrup. BONUS!!!!
Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Pancakes
Makes about 8 average sized ones
- 1 cup pancake mix (I like trader joes multi grain)
- 2 pkgs (1.5 oz each) Maple Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp oil (veggie)
- Toss all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Heat and butter pan/griddle. Pour about 1/3 cup of batter on and cook (until bubbles form). Flip and cook a bit more.
- Remove, stack and pour on syrup.