These were made in honor of my brother-in-law.
He is an incredible baseball player. And has a freakish obsession with Oreos. I made these in hopes that he will remember us little people when he is a famous baseball player…..if not I have a few black mail things I can pull out
First just make your basic sugar cookie dough( I made a few adjustments to the original sugar cookie dough, see below). And add in crushed Oreo. Thats it….seriously thats it.
Oreo Sugar Cookie
- 1 ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla and almond extract. Mix until fully incorporated.
- In a large Ziploc bag put flour, salt and baking powder. Close bag and shake until combine.
- Snip off tip of Ziploc bag and slowly pour in to butter and sugar mixture. Mix until fully combine.
- Fold in crushed Oreo’s
- Scoop by the tablespoonful onto a lined baking/cookie sheet
- Bake for 10 min
- Remove and let cool.