So sinfully good.
First make your brownies (or used some leftover ones)
Now add your dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda, cocoa). I put all my dry ingredients into a gallon size Ziploc bag, give it a good shake and snip the tip and pour it in. It helps not dirty a bowl and helps it slowly incorporate. Just a little tip
Pure gooey goodness…..
The Triple Chocolate Cookie
(Adapted from Picky-palate.com)
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared according to directions on box (typical additional ingredients are water, oil and eggs)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 Cup sugar
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 ¾ Cup flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 bag (12 oz) mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownie according to package directions. Let cool completely then cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and almond extract; continue to beat until well combined.
- Place flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda into a bowl; mix to combine then add slowly to wet ingredients.
- Gently stir in the mini chocolate chips until fully incorporated.
- Place a large cookie scoopful of dough on top of a brownie square and another large scoop on the bottom. Gently press and enclose brownie with dough adding pinches more dough to cover sides if needed. Place 6 filled cookies onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove and let cool for 15 minutes before removing from baking sheet.